|Tax Status:||Tax Not Paid|
Bullhead City Arizona USA|
- Stock #193528 -
Fabulous, fun houseboat. Almost new, fully outfitted, beautiful, Quality build. Priced to sell".
Innovative 2019 Fabulous, "Fun Custom Houseboat" Boat
An amazing design and thought process of combining two separate items to make one.
House Boat for Sale: Heidi-Ho is a Fun, Fabulous house boat. For Sale. 30 ft. 115 hp. Houseboat,
pontoon boat, for sale. California, Arizona, Utah, Nevada,
Portions of the article below:
The cabin is also licensed road travel trailer with all the necessities. A side door welcomes passengers into the furnished area with bench seats, a removable dining room table, and center windows. A galley kitchen includes a three-burner range and oven, cabinets for storage, and a refrigerator. During the day, the rear doors of the cabin open up to the pontoon platform, making for an indoor-outdoor lounge complete with boat seats.
At night, the dinette transforms to a double bed, and the cabin can sleep three total thanks to a bunk bed that drops down from the ceiling. A composting toilet, 175-watt solar panel, stereo system, and swim ladder round out the houseboat's amenities.
Another unique feature of the Heidi-Ho build is that it can be transported over road, the deck reduces to an 8.5-foot width. The cabin can also be removed from the boat deck and used as a camping trailer, something not possible with normal houseboats.
Here is the full article:
The list below is necessary as this is a custom-built vessel and will stir a lot of questions, most of which can be answered quickly.
Full bed and bunk will sleep 3, have an evening looking out through the custom screen door/bug netting, or simply keep the toy door down for wide-open fresh air. If you get cold, the door easily goes up and closes.
Composting Head with headroom and hanging closet. A very nice and large outdoor shower option with a privacy curtain.
Portable A/C can be used when needed and included.
- 30 ft long with 11.5 ft deck width on the water; Easy road transport with No special hauling permits (deck reduces to 8.5 allowable road width).
- 115 Suzuki outboard engine with a 3-year extended warranty. (2021)
- 2-1/2 Pontoons of 1/8" aluminum; excellent quality and built for durability.
- Azek deck material.
- Cabin Sleeps 3 (full bed and bunk).
- Solar battery power with inverter and shore power features.
- Composting toilet, sink, 3-burner range & oven, refrigerator, shower, furnace.
- Potable water & gray water systems. Water heater.
- Good storage (in the cabin and under deck chairs).
- DeckMate lounge chairs.
- Swim ladder, anchor, life jackets, etc. included.
- Custom Zieman dual-axle boat trailer.
- Designed to require No special hauling permits!
Boat Cabin (Ice Castle fish house "Sport Angler"). It can be removed & used as a camping trailer!
- Single Axle Frame
- Hand Crank Winch System (to raise cabin to road height)
- 5 fish Holes with Lights (for ice fishing)
- Cedar Interior
- Bathroom w/ wardrobe & composting toilet.
- Flat Ceiling
- Rubber flooring
- LED Package
- Stereo System (radio, CD, Bluetooth, USB, aux inputs) with 4 ceiling speakers.
- Wire & Brace For TV
- Digital TV Antenna
- Wired for Portable Satellite
- Cell signal booster
- 12V Receptacle
- 110V Receptacles
- Refrigerator (2.7 cubic-ft)
- 20 gal potable water with pump, filter, pressure accumulator.
- Rhino portable tank for gray water.
- Bosch electric water heater (4 gals).
- 3kW dc-to-ac power inverter and solar charger.
- 175w solar panel
- 2 x Group 27 deep cycle batteries.
- Shower and curtain (outdoor/on deck)
- Upper kitchen cabinets
- 3 Burner cook-top w/oven
- Range hood w/vent
- Coat rack
- 20,000 BTU Furnace
- 30" Bunk bed
- 48" convertible Bed/Dinette
We are looking for people all over the country who share our love for boats. If you have a passion for our product and like the idea of working from home, please visit SellBoatsAndRVs [dot] com to learn more.
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
Reason for selling is "owner moved and is no longer near a marina".
At Pop Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at 001 979-256-2628 to discuss this boat.
Selling your boat has never been easier. At Pop Yachts, we literally sell thousands of units every year all over the country. Call 001 855-218-2805 and we'll get started selling your boat today.
Take a look at ALL ***112 PICTURES*** of this vessel, AND A VIDEO, on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. We appreciate that you took your time to look at our advertisement and we look forward to speaking with you!
|No. of engines:||1|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||32'|
|Fuel capacity:||20 Gallons|