|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
East Yorkshire UK|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120165
• Engine: Barrus Shire 40hp with twin alternators, coupled to a PRM 150 gearbox.
• Quality steelwork believed to be 10mm/6mm//4mm by Tim Tyler/Mike Christian with a set of side doors in the galley.
• Stylish professional fit-out by Mike Goddard, in painted T& G to the ceiling, as painted marine ply with solid light oak trims to the cabin sides and light oak veneered ply with solid light oak trims to the hull sides. Flooring is wood effect laminate throughout apart fro the galley which has ceramic tiles.
• Spacious open plan saloon with two full height cupboards either side of the front doors, and storage steps. An Aarrow solid fuel stove on tiled hearth, corner cupboard, shelves and 18inch TV. Removable dining table and chair and plenty of space for your own furniture, which could include a sofa bed to give 4 berths.
• Hand crafted walk through galley with solid light oak cabinets and doors, block wood worktops and tiled splash-backs. Fitted with domestic sized appliances consisting of a built in Country Leisure gas oven and grill and separate Spinflo gas hob, and 12V Fridgemaster fridge with icebox. Compact Candy washing machine. Wood lined steel side doors.
• Walk through bathroom with a square shower cubicle with glass door and mixer shower, heated towel rail, corner vanity unit with inset basin and additional built in cupboards. Thetford cassette toilet.
• Rear cabin bedroom with two fixed adult sized single beds with storage below, full height fitted wardrobe, and over-bed cupboards.
• Rear trad area housing the engine and the electrical hardware for the boat.
• Specification includes: 12v/240v throughout, landline, 1.5kW Power Jack inverter, 4 x 110 amp hour leisure batteries (renewed March 2018). Two roof mounted solar panels with a solar charge controller. Horn and headlamp. Central heating by Alde gas fired boiler via 3 radiators and the Aarrow Acron 4 solid fuel stove. Water heated by engine heat exchanger, Alde boiler and immersion heater. Stainless Steel water tank.
Alavia is a handsome well cared for two-owner narrowboat built by respected builder Tim Tyler and has an extra wide rear hatch giving the practicality of a semi-trad stern when cruising. She benefitted from a partial repaint in 2015 and she was last docked for blacking and new anodes in March 2018 when the engine was also serviced. She has a Boat Safety Certificate valid until May 2022. Viewing is recommended. Mooring available by separate negotiation.
Lying in East Yorkshire.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Fit Out:||Mike Goddard|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Barrus Shire|
|Length over all:||55'|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.