|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120172
• Quality steelwork by Aintree Boats with a euro-cruiser style stern with enclosed taff rail and large locker seats with cushions, and locker/seats in the well deck. Pram cover to the rear deck. Wide, solid oak glazed A-frame and cratch with cover to the front.
• Beautiful, professional light and airy fit-out by Aintree Boats in cream painted ply with solid oak trims to the ceilings and cabin sides and oak faced ply with solid oak trims to the hull sides. The floors are laid with solid oak planks throughout apart from ceramic tiles in the bathroom. The oak flooring is overlaid with carpet in the saloon, corridor and bedrooms.
• Engine: Beta Marine 75hp diesel engine with PRM 260 D2 hydraulic gearbox. Vetus 95kgf electric bow thruster.
• Spacious forward cabin with a fixed 4ft 6in double bed, two bedside cabinets, and two full height wardrobes each side of the front doors. Chest of drawers/dressing table, and an additional large mirrored wardrobe.
• Cabin bathroom with a double sized shower cubicle with sliding glass door and thermostatic shower, large vanity unit with granite worktop and counter top basin. Macerator pump-out toilet and spare porta-potti toilet. Heated towel radiator and an additional electric panel heater.
• Versatile single bedroom/ office/utility room with two full height wardrobes either side of the door. A row of appliances comprising a freezer, dryer and washing machine are arranged below a drop down single bed with removable access steps. Opposite the bed there is a desk with cupboard and a row of bookshelves.
• Spacious saloon area with a sofa bed and space for your own furniture, Firefox solid fuel stove, on an enclosed tiled hearth, with two sets of cupboards and shelves either side.
• Breakfast bar with four bar stools adjacent to the galley.
• Large well equipped galley with a built-in gas oven/grill and separate 5 burner gas hob, 12V fridge with freezer compartment and dishwasher. Much storage consisting of a range of solid oak cupboards and drawers, including a pull out larder cupboard. Inset sink, granite worktops and tiled splash-backs.
• Rear utility room with storage cupboard and shelves. The electrical equipment for the boat is also housed here.
• Large rear cruiser deck with engine access and controls, covered by a removable pram cover.
• Excellent specification includes: 12v/230v throughout, Victron Enegry pure sinewave 3kW inverter/charger, shoreline, and galvanic isolator. Headlamp horn and navigation lights. Bow camera with viewing screen at the rear of the boat. Central heating by Eberspacher diesel boiler via 2 radiators and findrads, and by the Firefox solid fuel stove in the saloon. Water heated by the engine, the Eberspacher boiler and immersion heater. 1,000 litre stainless steel water tank.
Once Upon a Time offers a rare opportunity to own a fabulous two bedroom floating apartment. With a beautifully finished, light and airy interior, this boat needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. She is fully equipped with every convenience required for a family to live afloat or would serve as a luxurious holiday home. With the versatile second bedroom and the sofa bed in the saloon she can comfortably sleep up to 5 people. Viewing is highly recommended.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Once Upon a Time|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Beta Marine|
|Length over all:||65'|
|Fuel capacity:||400 Litres|
|Water capacity:||1000 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||215 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.